my life. my story

Saturday, July 09, 2011

@ 11:06 PM
Day 4: 21.01.2011

Late breakfast (again) at 西門町's 爭鮮 before we headed down to 新北投 for their 溫泉. Was at a total lost when we reached 新北投 as we have no idea which 溫泉館 we should go, until we were approached by a very friendly 阿姨. Though we may be skeptical, but we still went ahead with it. There's a free 'shuttle' from the train station to the 溫泉館 which was only a 5 mins drive. In no time, we were at our very private 溫泉館湯屋 at Seasons Hotel. Soaked for only less than 30 mins and I couldn't take the pressure. I had to give up while Gabby continues to 泡溫泉. There was TV and FOC drinks which helped to kill my boredom while I waited for him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the 溫泉, it was to 劍潭 to transfer to 美麗華(miramar) via their free shuttle. Abhor the fact that their major shopping centres ain't near to their train station AT ALL. But ok, I still love Taipei. Hehe....

Dinner at Saizeriya, and I think we over ordered again (what's new?). Headed to take their ferris wheel after the dinner then it's to starbucks to chill.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to 劍潭 station and walked down to the opposite 士林臨時市場 just to utilize the vouchers we got from the Taiwan Visitors Association in Singapore. We gave the famous 士林夜市 a miss since Gabby wouldn't be able to withstand the crazy crowd. Cabbed back to the hotel after that.

Photobucket
take 5

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
super love the asahi premium!

somewhere
too far for us to find.