my life. my story

Sunday, May 23, 2010

@ 5:04 PM



finally, it's my last (second) paper tomorrow! right now i'm just stealing a few minutes of break-time from my revision. I seems to find it kinda short but yet not sure if i'm memorizing the correct theories. I hope I'm right! as usual, please wish me luck!


now, i can't wait for the clock to strike 3.01pm tomorrow! then it's freedom! *sings freedoooooommmmmm* but the bad thing is going back to work, after 1 week 1 day of "rest"". it's the most dreadful thing! especially when i already foresee my in-tray to pile up! arrgh...


on a lighter note, post examination programmes are all planned! friday evening most probably meeting huiping & girls for dinner followed by KTV. sat will be baby ian's baby shower! how time flies, baby ian's gonna be a month old soon! and he's indeed getting chubbier and cuter! hurhur.... i need to visit him real soon after my paper tmr! and i want to start helping mum make some appreciation cards for baby ian's baby shower!

somewhere
too far for us to find.