![]() lessons start officially tomorrow for me... well, I'm dreading it definately. have been resting for about 2 months already and now I'm not very use to lessons again. but i guess this feeling might just be temporary. luckily for this sem, out of 4 main modules I have someone I know for 3 modules. BUT! I saw the familiar name in 2 of my financial classes and I swear I'm gonna "hide" from him as I don't want to work with him again as I can say, he's kinda crazy from my previous experience. arrgh *shivers* and I promised myself I'll work doubly hard this sem. well, I'm keeping my finger cross for this. hurhur... as you know, it's not easy to work hard when I also working. but, i'll try i guess.... wish me good luck as I'm already feeling the stress! somewhere too far for us to find. |