my life. my story

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

4th year @ 10:46 PM


had our simple celebration dinner at Hanabi earlier on after work. it's a simple one, but I'm still happy as I have my gabby with me every year. time really passes, 4 years ago we were still students. seems like we "grew up" together, from students to gabby in NSF then to working adults and studying part-time together. I'm really glad that we managed to go thru different phases of life together, hand-in-hand. hope we'll be able to walk through this phase and finally to another new phase together *blush*

wishing our plans will go on smoothly....


present for gabby, a photobook

some of the pages inside






one of my fav page. yes i purposely choose that funny pic for the bigass page. hurhur


this piggy bank will goes oink oink when a coin is dropped in. it's a gift from gabby while he was "shopping" during work. no, it's not the anniversary gift lah. i'm easily satisfied as i was damn elated coz he bought me a simple gift for no reason as a "surprise". hehe...

somewhere
too far for us to find.