totally no mood to study. arrgh~ feeling freaking extremely pissed off with the 2 damn hopeless things! just cause of ONE STUPID issue (and I mean ONE!), they're there behind my back insulting me when they're NOT even qualified! the STUPID issue? it's just cause I didn't call him, and his BIG, YES I MEAN BIG SIZE, wife was there to insult me and act like she's some kind of 伟人. as if I will believe it! she's just the start of everything! what will happen if i dun call him? die sooner or a piece of his skin or whatever shit will fall off?! DAMN! and SHE DARE to insult me by saying "读那么多书有什么用?" F**K loh! can someone just shut her f**king big mouth up? if i were there, I'll let her shut her bloody mouth up! so if i don't study? learn from you two on how to become hopeless? don't expect me to treat you nicely if you don't even treat your OWN mother nicely! I can shout out loudly that their 良心 have been eaten, cause they simply dun have any! can they just think before they speak? Oh yah, sorry. i've forgotten, they don't even have a brain! they're just plain jealous that we're living way better than them, as they've said "他们住好的,吃好的。" oh come on, SORE LOSERS! if you can't afford such lives cause you guys spend your money like no tomorrow, it's NONE OF OUR BIZ! dun expect us to come spoon feed you! go bloody find your own money and stop tapping on us! and yes, ME, the junior, LOOKS DOWN ON BOTH OF YOU! i swear the day when i graduate, I'll wear my square hat and walk around infront of them! DAMN! nothing can appease me now! somewhere too far for us to find. |