D&D last night at suntec convention. it's definately a crazy night! compared to last year, this year one is much more fun & laughter~! with my manager (ex-manager as of now) going crazy and cute with all his antics under the alcohol influence. how often you get to see your manager acting this way? hurhur... yeap, he's a really nice person and he doesn't put on the "manager" airs, but it's too bad that he have already resigned. i'll definately miss him! i just simply love the CFE team! we were all really united during the whole night, toasting to everyone, shouting "yam seng" together at the top of our voice. that's really cool~! hurhur... the best part will be during the lucky draw~! as we didnt even stand any chance during the grand draw, all of us went back to our seats to rest and continue with our chat. but we were still having hopes that we'll be able to win the bonus prize, though deep inside I know I do not stand a chance. BUT BUT BUT!!! when it reached the 3rd bonus prize, I was still looking at the screen and shouting for my employee no., as the screen shows 822 first... then it really came up with 82225!!!! OH MY GOD! I WAS SUPER SHOCKED AND ELATED!! I ran and waved with all my might, so not to let them miss me! hurhur...~! as it was a bonus prize donated by our president, we have about 5 to 6 lucky winner choosing from the pile of envelopes. it was ranging from $500 to $5000, so I was unlucky yet lucky enough to get $500! still, it's a feeling that it's so difficult to explain. this is considered the first time in my life winning a lucky draw!! gabby and I have been so lucky this past 2 weeks, coz he also won the TOP prize during his company year end dinner. during the new year eve celebration at Halo, I was also holding on to our winning ticket! hurhur! I'm feeling so lucky now! hehe... gabby and I was thinking that it must be the blessing from hammie, who had passed away on the 30th Dec. =( proceeded to O bar with shem, liqing & royston after our D&D to join roy's friends. treated them to drinks coz of my winning. we didnt get to club long as it closed soon, coz we reached there only about 1+am. but it was still fun!! it's definately a long & fun night!! ![]() manager with CFE team girls and an extra beside me. hurhur... ![]() with my handsome manager ![]() not forgetting my sweeties ![]() ![]() the best CFE team with the extra again! ![]() CFEians ![]() sweety liqing ![]() not forgetting our full-length shot again. hurhur... ![]() party time @ O bar somewhere too far for us to find. |