my life. my story

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

dec... @ 9:10 PM
this is going to be a very random post... =)

woo~ it's DECEMBER already! i love decembers coz of the holiday mood, especially X'mas~! decembers are always filled with fun & joy... hope this year won't be an exception. hurhur...

finally, we'll be going to Halo this sat! it's been a month since we last went. I miss Halo lots! hurhur... will be meeting up with huiping before going to Halo. hopefully I can get all the x'mas presents ready~!

christmas celebration will be at Halo as well, there's no doubt for that. hehe... sweety and I were full of ideas for the celebration as we're bored at work. hurhur... work is getting real bored! but it's always fun with the colleagues, and robin is always cracking jokes without realising it himself. hurhur...


the presents robin bought for customers, Hugo Boss card holders & estee lauder set~!


yeah that's what shem & I do at work. hurhur... envelope made by me, and the card by shem. feeling damn proud of ourselves. hehe!

somewhere
too far for us to find.