it's countdown 2 more days to CHRISTMAS~! that's fast!! tmr will be our party @ Halo as usual. shem and I had been preparing for the party since weeks ago, hope everything will goes smoothly as planned and hope it'll be a blast too~! hehe... have been going down to taka since i-dunno-when consecutively, just to try to get all the presents ready. yet, majority of the presents I got wasn't from taka, but it's still a must to go to taka during christmas, just for the christmas shopping mood, though the crowd definately drives me mad. hurhur.... finally managed to get everything ready yesterday. i'm so excited to wrap all the presents later! hehe.... =D went for the NP gang christmas gathering yst night at jasmine's uncle house. didnt meant to reach there on time even though I got lost, and I ended up waiting for half an hour! erks... as usual, everyone was late, including jasmine...~! to make matters worse, it started raining when we're about to start. how unlucky...! so ended up we have to do a make shift pit inside the shelter. hurhur.... all the chats & fun finally ended at 11plus... also thanks Huiping & her bf for the christmas gifts during our met up on Friday....~! ![]() the make shift 'pit' ![]() delicious!! ![]() baikai with the food & some extras behind ![]() the guys chatting ![]() the exchange gifts... ![]() baikai & serene ![]() SURPRISE!! ![]() everyone anticipating...! ![]() me with annie's cute & bubbly daughter ![]() with jasmine somewhere too far for us to find. |