my life. my story

Sunday, November 18, 2007

work & xmas pic @ 8:37 PM
have wanted to blog recently, but whenever I reached home, I'll be very lazy to do so. or I'll forgot everything I wanna blog about. work have been tedious recently, due to some stupid issues from the group I hate~! had to do OT on thursday, and I spent 3 hours just to finish tracking for 3 lots' history, and the list has about 100+ lots~! so the whole of friday was just to try to complete it, but I chose not to complete it. so to let them know I'm not some pushovers and I've my own stuffs to do~! now I truely believe in this sentence "the one below always get all the shit".

all the grievance & "no action talk only" at work is making my urge to tender even stronger. so I've planned, I shall tender in feb or march! this is just one of the reason, another reason is to find a job related to my studies next year. just hope the plan works out~!!

took some of the christmas decorations in town yst... i simply love walking along the street in town now~!


outside taka


my usual fav, x'mas tree @ paragon


braun buffel tree


i love this!!


at the cross-junction outside heeren


heeren


the streets

somewhere
too far for us to find.