so it turned out to be a false alarm, hammie's tumour didn't 'burst'. it was only injured at the cheek but luckily it had recovered fully when I check on it today morning. that's amazing. haha! even when gabby arrived last night to "rescue" me, the blood on the baby hamster was fully cleaned by itself and I didn't even realised that until gabby attempted to clean it. really find it so amazing how they managed to clean up so fast and how come hammie can recover so fast as well? momo took about 1 week or less to recover fully from it's injury last time... my boss will be transferring to our sister coy in China and now even my manager will be leaving~! he had even told me i'll be direct under him once my boss is transferred. WTH? so it end up that I might be temporary under the engineer I hate the most! I can already see my start of 2008 to be a very bad one! feeling damn disappointed & angry with work and in the coy. it's not that I care about it, just that I hate all the empty promises made as well. so my decision is final, I'll tender during mid Feb next yr. my boss asked me if I can wait till next yr Apr, but my answer will be "NO!". I won't be such a fool anymore to wait and wait and wait and I don't give a damn anymore. no matter how much I can't bear to leave all the benefits, like all the wonderful lunch with customer, going to work late, having long lunch, etc, I'll still tender, coz 天下無不散之宴席(tian xia wu bu san zhi yan xi). now the only decision is to decide if I should just tender, then go on a holiday with the girls then look for a new job when back, or to find a new job before I tender.... somewhere too far for us to find. |