it's been a month plus since I last blogged, there's basically nothing for me to blog about coz my life is pratically the same. work work and work, after work, it's back home to watch TV, feed hamsters, sleep and the routine repeats itself. boring ain't it? 2 yrs plus since our graduation and I've finally made the decision! which is to further my studies!! finally after years of decision. hurhur... if I made the decision earlier, I would have graduate by now, really regret wasting the time. but still, I gained my work experience which is essential as well. hehe... section-lunch treat by our CFE-MEM manager at Waraku at East Coast today. had a set which consist of the paper hotpot, tempura and salmon sashimi. it's simply delicious! serving was just right for me. hurhur...! had wanted to try Waraku since last time we tried Pasta De Waraku, am really glad this time I managed to try it. hehe... all thanks to my manager! and did I mention that it's our UTAC PH-in lieu tmr? hurhur! i love long weekends!! this PH-in lieu came just on time for me to clean up my messy room, and yes! i'm very determined to make my room shiny and clean tmr! hurhur... yeah I know, this is a very random post.... will post my overdue photos soon~! =D somewhere too far for us to find. |