my life. my story

Saturday, September 08, 2007

my bday @ 3:30 PM
half-day at work yst all for my birthday. hurhur... had lunch with sweety, KH and TG before heading home to prepare again to meet gabby for dinner before meeting the abu family at halo. had our dinner at Brewerks @ Clarke Quay. the golden ale beer is really fantastic!! gabby had the fish&chips while I had the grilled portebello mushroom. much to my dismay, the mushrooms had a very strong burnt taste, but I still forced myself to eat 1 1/2 of it until gabby decided to ask the staff if it's supposed to be this way. so they offered to change a new dish but I rejected the offer as I was already full, then they ended up offering to take it off the bill! that's really nice of them when I had already eaten part of it! 2 thumbs-up for Brewerks service~!! definately will go back again!

headed down to Halo after our dinner and we reached there exactly at 9pm. they had arranged the meeting at 9pm as they told me halo was having some functions before that and when I reached, they told me they were still on their way. so I went in not expecting them to be all ready inside for the surprise for me!! hurhur!! thanks everyone for the decorations and surprise!! love it loads! as usual, there's no escape for me. hehe... but I still had loads of fun! thanks everyone for the present and wishes!


with the decorations by them!! love it!!








best sweeties ever!!







somewhere
too far for us to find.