my life. my story

Monday, May 21, 2007

misc @ 9:59 PM
So it was down to Compass Point on saturday to exchange the cage I bought for my hamsters with Gabby. Luckily this time, I didn't regret the change, coz it's really much bigger. After that, it's down to Vivo City to get the present for Amanda's birthday. Ended up going to Pet Safari again and I bought yet another big pack of saw dust for my hamsters. Seems that whenever I visit a pet's shop, I'll find something to buy for them. Hurhur... Bought present for Amanda and Huiping then had our dinner at Kim Gary. Gabby seems to fall in love for their Borsch Soup, which really tastes heavenly! Hehe...

Headed to Sis' house after our dinner for the FA cup finals. It's such a pity that Man U lost! Erks... Stayed there all the way till 1am then left for home. It's darn tiring!

Woke up early on Sunday just to watch "Ren Shen Ma Xi Tuan" as I'm afraid I'll miss it as we need to go over to Sis house again for her housewarming. Didn't do much at her house except surfing with the net, chatting with cousins and siblings, etc. Had wanted to go out with Gabby, but ended up we stayed there till 7pm+ before heading back home.

Sent Hammie to the vet earlier on at Toa Payoh as it has a growth on it's chest. Initially suspect that it was a tumour and I was worried sick for a few days since I discovered it. Worried for it's health, worried for it's medical bill if it's really a tumour. The parents even stopped me from bringing it to the vet but I insisted on my way! I had to cure it! Dad even refused to send me to the vet, so I went down myself! Luckily, the vet told me that it's just a growth and med will be able to cure it. HOPEFULLY!!! The cost was reasonable as well~! Hurhur... Hope Hammie will recover soon!

Some pics over the weekends:


Engrossed with PS3


Interesting car near my house


Sis' Living Room


Fatty




I LOVE THE FISHTANK!


With cousin, tucky


Aiyah, come lah, take pic lei. "Alamak, kept taking!"

somewhere
too far for us to find.