Saturday, May 05, 2007
misc @ 12:45 AM |
|
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to myself for finally being able to go back to Ken to be his assistant once again~! It has been a few months ago since they fight back for me, and now, finally, I'm back to Ken's side! YEAH!! Really glad that Ken didn't give up on me and kept fighting back for me. Hurhur.... Would definately prefer to work for him as he's really a good boss who can really understand me well, how I felt at work, if I can't cope blah blah blah. Felt much happier at work now as I've a much understanding boss. As you all should know, woman and woman can't work together. Right? =D Forget about work. Met up with Pigu very last min after work just now. Wanted to go to AMK Hub to buy a bag, so just asked her if she wanted to meet as well. Ended up, she striked my mind with "Central" Shopping Mall. As I had wanted to go there ages since it opened it's door, so I decided to meet her there. Much to my disappointment, there wasn't much shops (not all e shops are opened) and a lot of shops belong to the much high end group. But! We spotted a Jap Pasta Shop which had a very fascinating and a wow factor displays! Too bad it wasn't opened yet. With nothing to shop and nothing to eat, we headed back to AMK for my original intention. Yet, to my dismay, there's no new piece for the bag I wanted. Though the sales girl had the "good" intention to offer to clean the dirty display, I guess I still wouldn't be so silly to get it. Walked around again but still couldn't spot any bags to my liking. So we decided to head for our late dinner then walked around again and it's back home.  The displays! Didn't managed to take a full photo.....
 Closer viewIntroducing:  Momo, the hamster. CUTE??
 Hammy and Momo in the small little fish tank while I clean their cage
 The original owner (who gave up on them already) overlooking at Momo who's trying to escape and Hammy eating.
 Momo sleeping on the wheelOne thing I dun understand is why they like to sleep in weird places, like the wheel, in the pipe, etc... I thought they like to sleep on the saw dust??
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Saturday, May 05, 2007
misc @ 12:45 AM |
|
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to myself for finally being able to go back to Ken to be his assistant once again~! It has been a few months ago since they fight back for me, and now, finally, I'm back to Ken's side! YEAH!! Really glad that Ken didn't give up on me and kept fighting back for me. Hurhur.... Would definately prefer to work for him as he's really a good boss who can really understand me well, how I felt at work, if I can't cope blah blah blah. Felt much happier at work now as I've a much understanding boss. As you all should know, woman and woman can't work together. Right? =D Forget about work. Met up with Pigu very last min after work just now. Wanted to go to AMK Hub to buy a bag, so just asked her if she wanted to meet as well. Ended up, she striked my mind with "Central" Shopping Mall. As I had wanted to go there ages since it opened it's door, so I decided to meet her there. Much to my disappointment, there wasn't much shops (not all e shops are opened) and a lot of shops belong to the much high end group. But! We spotted a Jap Pasta Shop which had a very fascinating and a wow factor displays! Too bad it wasn't opened yet. With nothing to shop and nothing to eat, we headed back to AMK for my original intention. Yet, to my dismay, there's no new piece for the bag I wanted. Though the sales girl had the "good" intention to offer to clean the dirty display, I guess I still wouldn't be so silly to get it. Walked around again but still couldn't spot any bags to my liking. So we decided to head for our late dinner then walked around again and it's back home.  The displays! Didn't managed to take a full photo.....
 Closer viewIntroducing:  Momo, the hamster. CUTE??
 Hammy and Momo in the small little fish tank while I clean their cage
 The original owner (who gave up on them already) overlooking at Momo who's trying to escape and Hammy eating.
 Momo sleeping on the wheelOne thing I dun understand is why they like to sleep in weird places, like the wheel, in the pipe, etc... I thought they like to sleep on the saw dust??
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|