my life. my story

Sunday, May 13, 2007

@ 4:50 PM
Advance Mother's Day steamboat lunch at grandma's house yst. Will just let the pictures do the talking, lazy to further blog about it. Hurhur...


with Grandma


tucky the cousin stuffed the bread even after 2 plates of rice and more!


attempt to wear the tee that's worth $200+!


tucky and grandma


The Cake...~


So it's our usual Halo session after the steamboat. Met up with Gabby at AMK then headed down. Halo session was extremely tired coz that MingLong kept making us laugh and laugh, NON-STOP~! Hurhur... Really wondering what's inside his brain. Haha! But if Halo session is without him, I guess we wouldn't have so much fun everytime. =D


Sweeties


1st attempt to get a group photo, too dark and ML cant be seen clearly!


2nd attempt, not center!


3rd attempt, I moved!


Finally got it right! Difficult to get a good shot coz our cameras batt went dead on us and we had to use the handphone... =D


Over to KAP MAC after Halo session, coz as usual, Roy will have his crave for double cheeseburger. Sat down and chatted till 4+am then headed home. This time, was really pissed off with the cab driver. The seats behind was WET! Gabby and I thus shouted why is it wet and the driver didn't even give a damn about us. Gabby and I was unable to belt up coz we can't sit properly and the driver still can drive at a fast speed! REALLY INFURIATED!!!

somewhere
too far for us to find.