my life. my story

Thursday, April 19, 2007

taiwan and korea gifts @ 10:25 PM
I'm such a happy girl today~! Hurhur... Due to all the gifts and stuffs I got from Taiwan and Korea respectively. Got a bag full of gifts from Taiwan, and 1 box of seaweed plus 1 pair of metal chopsticks and spoon from Korea.





This seaweed from Korea tastes heavenly~! But, it's enough to make my heart bleed. Reason why? This costs me a whopping $29! No no no... your eyes aren't playing a trick on you, neither did I type wrongly. It's really $29 for this box of 2 tins seaweed! When I learnt of the price, I almost fainted! Didn't even know it's so ex! Almost wanted to ask my colleague to buy 2 boxes, and luckily, I didn't! First time in my life, I'm spending $29 just for seaweed. Luckily the metal chopsticks and spoon just cost me $2.50.

Neverthless, the gifts from Taiwan made up for my losses. Hurhur... All thanks to XiangHui~!!! Met up with him after work at AMK Hub for dinner and to collect the stuffs from him. Got a box of "Tai Yang Bing", a box of "MuaChi" (for Shem and me), hairclips, small soft toy, HP strap with my Hanyu Pinyin and Christian name, 2 bottles of Kiwi Le Tea and most importantly, a card holder from Anna Sui~!!


The gifts


Looks delicious~!!


Pretty Anna Sui packaging


The cardholder. Beautiful, ain't it?

A really huge and enormous THANKS to XiangHui for all the gifts~!

somewhere
too far for us to find.