my life. my story

Saturday, April 28, 2007

lunch @ 12:21 PM
Lunch for these few days at work was exceptionally happy. Had a feast over at Sushi Tei on wed afternoon. Lobster sashimi, special Unagi roll, spicy salmon skin roll, saba shio, sashimi salad, sashimi platter, ebi mentai sushi, ebi mentaiyaki, salmon mentaiyaki, etc. -slurps-Hurhur... Sweety and I kept ordering the mentaiyaki series of food as it's really yummilicious~! Anyway, the damages was not on us. Hurhur... Now, I'm craving for ebi mentaiyaki!! =P

Well, for yst's lunch, it's even better compared to the sushi tei feast. Coz we get to cross the causeway for our lunch! Hehe... Sweety and I were super excited ever since Thurs when TG had mentioned to us. Coz it's F.O.S shopping time again!! Wahaha.... TG brought us along as he knew the both of us have the crave for F.O.S. Hehe... Time was pretty tight, so juz anyhow picked and tried, still, I managed to buy 5 tees! Hehe... Lunch at Secret Recipe, had New York Cheesecake, Chicken Cordon Bleu (some chicken that tastes like KFC original, plus cheese and ham inside), Grapetiser Sparkling Juice. -slurps-






If there'll be more lunch time like these, I'll be such a happy girl =D

somewhere
too far for us to find.