Down to Sim Lim Square to buy my digital camera last sat, and yes! I finally bought it! I know I'm a bit slow, as I believe almost everyone owns one already. Hurhur... Neverthless, I'm still such a happy girl! Hehe... Almost didn't get to buy it as Gabby and I had went down to my sis' new house for house viewing and it was already 7pm when we left her house. Luckily, Sim Lim is still open. Had already gotten a price from the shop Alan Photo Trading the previous time I went there, but Gabby and I still went to walk around to see if there's any shop selling it at a cheaper price than Alan Photo. The 1st shop we went to must have thought we're some kind of stupid ignorant 'carrots', they even dare to quote us $680 for Sony T50 when the retail price is only $599! Really ridiculous! Eventually, Alan Photo (recommended by Shem's boss) has the best price around. But end up they do not have the Sony T50 I wanted. Decided to get the Canon Ixus 75 after getting some recommendations from the sales person. All I gotta say is that Alan Photo is really recommended if you wish to get the best price for cameras. Honest and reasonable pricing with real friendly staffs~! Two thumbs up for them! somewhere too far for us to find. |