my life. my story

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sick bug @ 4:40 PM
Today is already the last day of CNY 2007~! Fast ain't it? Haven even collected enough ang pows and it's already over. Hurhur... Worse of all, tomorrow is a Monday AGAIN.
WEEKENDS ARE FREAKING SHORT-LIVED....!!!

I seems to be getting the sick bug again. This cycle kept repeating among Shem, Celest and me. I'll be the first to get the bug, then Celest (who's sitting beside me in the office), then Shem then back to me and it goes on. Shem got the bug last last week, so it's back to me again this time. Making me very lethargic now! Having this real slight headache and sore throat, and I can feel it coming to me soon enough. I hate sore throat!!! I think I should really invest in a small air purifier in the office....

Advance Monday Blues again. >_<

somewhere
too far for us to find.