TMNT with Gabby at the Cathay yst. Met up with that pig only at about 6+pm. Headed straight down to The Cathay first to get our tix as the online booking system was pratically jammed. Even GV booking system has the same problem. Had dinner at Aijisan, walked around and played with Big Sweet Land again then walked over to The Cathay to kill time. While seated at level 5, I thought I saw someone who resemble Lin JunJie. True enough, it's really HIM~! As there wasn't much crowd, only Gabby and I managed to spot him. Realising that both of us spotted him, he walked away with his friends till some time nearer to their movie slot, I spotted him again~!! This time, he practically brushed past me! Hurhur.... =D Sidetrack. I'm gonna repeat this again and again. WHY ARE WEEKENDS SO SHORT-LIVED? It's Monday AGAIN tomorrow. ERKS time passed by so fast! >_< somewhere too far for us to find. |