Is is true that one will show their true colours when they gained a person's trust? I didn't ever know that "she" is such a person, and she finally revealed her true colours today from what I heard. From everything she did and said, I realised that she's such a selfish person and she only cared about herself and whatever she said beforehand was just a coax! Really infuriated by what I heard today of what she did behind my back and what she told me today regarding some work issues. Getting really sick of her doings recently, and it made me dread work again. Felt really down at work yst, but luckily, I still have my Gabby and Sweety Shem to make me feel better. Finally told Ken how I felt today, and he told me he'll continue to fight for me once everything's approved. Hopefully there'll be good news, else I guess I'll choose to tender sooner or later. On a lighter note.... Little Zoe will be celebrating her 1st birthday on Sat. Sweety and I were being invited~! So anticipating to see her again!! Really glad to be invited to Little Vivian's and Little Zoe's birthday party respectively. =D somewhere too far for us to find. |