my life. my story

Friday, February 16, 2007

V'day, CNY @ 10:50 PM
Felt like blogging recently, but I seems to be having this mind blockage again, thus resulting in zero posts. Didn't even want to sit infront of my PC to try blogging, I just gave up and log out after 1 sentence. =D

Celebrated Valentine's with my dearest Gabby at Vivo's Sushi Tei. Everywhere wasn't packed, except for a few restaurant that had long queues, and that includes Sushi Tei. Practially waited for 35 mins as they doesn't accept bookings. Had a super filling and yummy dinner!!! SLURPS...!


Scallop, Jelly Fish plus Unagi Sushi


Beef in Miso Based Sauce


Grilled Scallops with Mayo!


FAV of all - Salmon Mentaiyaki


3 desserts

Does all this food make you hungry for now? Hurhur... Finished our dinner at 9+pm, and by then, all the shops were closed. So we didn't even get to walk around then had to proceed home.

Tomorrow is CNY eve! I'm so excited about CNY where angpows will roll in, and I can get to dress up nicely. I LOVE CNY~! Already received my first angpow from TG and the red packet is real cute!! Declared unofficial "half-day" at work today, wanted to leave earlier at about 3pm, but Shem had to go down to customer's office. So only managed to leave at 4pm. Down to town to do my last min shopping while Shem went to meet Roy.

Had wanted to go separate ways with them, but they didn't, and accompanied me. Felt so bad~!! Finally went our separate ways at 7pm, to meet up with Gabby while they went for their belated V'day celebration. Hope they had fun~!

I have yet to clean my room, iron my clothes, etc! OPPS... Time to work hard tommorow before going for reunion dinner~!

Special Pic

Little Zoe... ISN'T SHE ADORABLE!!

somewhere
too far for us to find.