Sunday, February 04, 2007
clubbing @ 10:31 AM |
|
Been such a long time since we four girls went clubbing together, and we finally managed to make it happen on fri night~! Liqing came to pick Shem and I from the office and we headed down to Vivo to meet up with Pigu. Went to Superdogs for our dinner and the hotdogs there were delicious! Had a fun time imagining opening a online Hotdog shop, all started from Shem who was being motivated by Superdogs. Hurhur... Headed to St James' Power Station after that. Walked around to decide which club we should go to instead of Dragonfly, but still, we ended up there. The crowd there was very matured, as the min age requirement for guys are 23 yrs old. Made us very uneasy and unfamiliar. So, we decided to club hop to M.O.S! Luckily, it's a wise decision made. Hurhur... Met up with Kelvin and Kelward and coincidentally, we bumped into Brian and Alvin. Stayed at Smoove the whole night and we definately had much fun over there~! But it's hell wearing heels! The heels are such a killer that it almost spoilt my mood, definately no more heels for me when clubbing!! Neverthless, I still had fun, other than an encounter with a caucasian which made my blood boil. As we were standing at the bar counter there trying to finish our jug before leaving, the caucasian wanted to stand at the counter as well. So, he tried to speak dunno what alien language with me, and I just shoot him back that I don't understand what he said. I just stand firm there, until we moved forward a bit, I saw him going to the bar counter. Irritating fellow! Don't he knows that he's in Singapore, not his country? IDIOT..!  at MOS toilet




somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Sunday, February 04, 2007
clubbing @ 10:31 AM |
|
Been such a long time since we four girls went clubbing together, and we finally managed to make it happen on fri night~! Liqing came to pick Shem and I from the office and we headed down to Vivo to meet up with Pigu. Went to Superdogs for our dinner and the hotdogs there were delicious! Had a fun time imagining opening a online Hotdog shop, all started from Shem who was being motivated by Superdogs. Hurhur... Headed to St James' Power Station after that. Walked around to decide which club we should go to instead of Dragonfly, but still, we ended up there. The crowd there was very matured, as the min age requirement for guys are 23 yrs old. Made us very uneasy and unfamiliar. So, we decided to club hop to M.O.S! Luckily, it's a wise decision made. Hurhur... Met up with Kelvin and Kelward and coincidentally, we bumped into Brian and Alvin. Stayed at Smoove the whole night and we definately had much fun over there~! But it's hell wearing heels! The heels are such a killer that it almost spoilt my mood, definately no more heels for me when clubbing!! Neverthless, I still had fun, other than an encounter with a caucasian which made my blood boil. As we were standing at the bar counter there trying to finish our jug before leaving, the caucasian wanted to stand at the counter as well. So, he tried to speak dunno what alien language with me, and I just shoot him back that I don't understand what he said. I just stand firm there, until we moved forward a bit, I saw him going to the bar counter. Irritating fellow! Don't he knows that he's in Singapore, not his country? IDIOT..!  at MOS toilet




somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|