my life. my story

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

stupid simpson @ 9:26 PM
Stupid simpson is exceptionally irritating today~! There's customers' visit today and Shem had to borrow the jumpsuits and booties for them. As she was unable to handle, I tagged along to lend her a helping hand. That stupid Simpson asked us to wait for him at level 3 lift lobby and he'll collect from us. Instead, he walked past us and expect us to follow him into the cleanroom! Damn him! He instructed us to give out the jumpsuits and booties, and he dare to instruct me as well! "Sharon ar, pls teach them how to wear it accordingly"..... ***$%#$#%^& him! After the customer's tour, they simply juz chucked everything onto the shelf and expect me to pack. For customers, I can understand. But that Simpson even chucked his own stuffs there, expecting me to pack! I'm not his assistant nor maid can! As I didn't expect him to do such things, I didn't pack his stuffs, so when it went missing, he came looking after me. STUPID IDIOT.... Till now, I'm feeling super angry can!
AHHHHHHHHH...... >_<

somewhere
too far for us to find.