Saturday, January 13, 2007
promotion and huiping @ 3:59 PM |
|
There's been a major change at work recently. Sweety and I have been "promoted", in which we have to start handling customer's account. Previously, we're only helping out our bosses on their accounts they are handling. But now, we have to start handling our "own" accounts. Seriously, I don't know how I can handle, Special Work Requests, Qualification, Engineering Build, etc. The thought of it makes me shiver! Definately, the engineers will be with us until we can work on our own. But I'm still afraid I can't take it, still, I'm willing to take up the new challenge. Contradicting? Taking up the accounts means we have a fixed job scope, which will be better for our resume. The worse of all, my boss has been "changed" even without noticing me in advance. Can't do anything about it as I'm just such a small fry in the coy. What to do?? Wish us luck~! Finally able to meet up with HuiPing yst after work in town. As usual, shopping and dinner~! Only managed to buy a pair of berms, and there's still alot of stuffs I want to buy but it was quite late and alot of shops were closing. Sat at Far East and chatted while waiting for her BF to fetch her. Chatted about our work, our previous job at MOM, etc. Went our separate ways at about 10pm then back home. Thanks to Ping Ping for the little gift from BKK~!!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Saturday, January 13, 2007
promotion and huiping @ 3:59 PM |
|
There's been a major change at work recently. Sweety and I have been "promoted", in which we have to start handling customer's account. Previously, we're only helping out our bosses on their accounts they are handling. But now, we have to start handling our "own" accounts. Seriously, I don't know how I can handle, Special Work Requests, Qualification, Engineering Build, etc. The thought of it makes me shiver! Definately, the engineers will be with us until we can work on our own. But I'm still afraid I can't take it, still, I'm willing to take up the new challenge. Contradicting? Taking up the accounts means we have a fixed job scope, which will be better for our resume. The worse of all, my boss has been "changed" even without noticing me in advance. Can't do anything about it as I'm just such a small fry in the coy. What to do?? Wish us luck~! Finally able to meet up with HuiPing yst after work in town. As usual, shopping and dinner~! Only managed to buy a pair of berms, and there's still alot of stuffs I want to buy but it was quite late and alot of shops were closing. Sat at Far East and chatted while waiting for her BF to fetch her. Chatted about our work, our previous job at MOM, etc. Went our separate ways at about 10pm then back home. Thanks to Ping Ping for the little gift from BKK~!!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|