my life. my story

Saturday, January 27, 2007

met up with wenjun @ 1:20 AM
Had an exceptionally busy day at work today. Didn't even managed to complete part of the work, and new jobs kept coming in. Luckily I managed to finish it on time, and by then, my eyes and head were hurting. I guess it's all due to the non-stop work. Such a long long time since I had a busy day. Hurhur....

Ken sent Shem and I to Toa Payoh after work, then we changed a cab down to Bugis to meet up with Pigu and WenJun first while Liqing joined us later. Finally able to meet up with WenJun, all for her advance birthday celebration. Had the yuan yang huo guo at Chong Qing, this time round, not as spicy as the previous time we went. Chit-chatted and ate at the same time, then left at around 10+pm....

somewhere
too far for us to find.