Finally able to vist the new AMK Hub, though only the basement is opened, the shops there were enough to make Sweety and me go crazy and exited! Hehe.... Had wanted to go to the NTUC Xtra there but before we can make our way to the NTUC, we saw a shop name that attracted us. As the shop name was in korean, we had to go in! Hurhur... There were alot of nice tops and bottoms that we liked, but definately we cant buy so many. Both of us then settled for the same top again. Almost didnt want to go back to the office. Hehe... Can't imagine if the whole AMK hub is open, I guess we'll sacrifice our lunch for shopping~! =D Headed home after work to wait for Gabby before we headed to Vivo. Decided to borrow daddy's car as I'm too lazy to take public transport all the way to Vivo when I thought of the distance. Hurhur... Reached Vivo only at about 8+pm, had dinner, collected our movie tix and we're only left with about less than half an hour for my shopping. I'll definately pull that pig of mine to Vivo again next week to complete my shopping crave, without any movies to shorten my time! Hehe.... somewhere too far for us to find. |