Robin's wedding dinner at Pan Pacific Hotel last night. Wore our dresses to work and both sweety and me was feeling so awkward. Not used to wearing so nice to work, and I kept wearing my cardigan whenever I leave my desk. Hurhur... Luckily, time passed by real fast and all of us were already preparing to head down to Pan Pacific. Reached there at about 7.45pm and it's already almost time for us to be seated. While waiting for the dinner to start, there's a slideshow of Robin and his wife's bridal shots, it's really nice and beautiful! Some of the photos are taken along Shenton way, beach, etc. So far, the nicest bridal photo I've even seen. The dinner started only at 8.45pm and sweety and I left before the dessert as my dad has reached and the both of us were feeling real tired. I'm practically engrossed in taking pics of baby zoe and I've forgotten to take the photos of Robin and his wife until sweety reminded me. Hurhur... Baby Zoe is sOoooo cute yst!! Have you guys ever thought of how will your future wedding be? While seated there waiting for the next dish, I was thinking that it's really amazing to see a couple getting married and starting a whole new life as husband and wife the next day. How will it be if I'm the one getting married, walking down the aisle with my loved one? How will my wedding be? Will it be grand? How will I feel on my special day? Ok, I better leave all these questions aside as it'll still be a few more years before I get married. =D ![]() in PJ's car heading to Pan Pac ![]() in the ballroom ![]() Us in our dresses.... ![]() SO CUTE!!! ![]() zoe busy playing with her toy ![]() zoe sucking her fingers - CUTE! ![]() cuteness - priceless! ![]() CUTE!!!!!!!!!! ![]() Stars of da night - Robin & Michelle ![]() pretty couple ![]() SWEEEeeeEEeT!!!! ![]() Cheers to the newly married couple~! It's countdown to 1 more day before our KL trip! 2nd time going to KL but I'm still so excited!!! somewhere too far for us to find. |