Wednesday, December 27, 2006
nice bus! @ 3:01 PM |
|
On MC for today and tomorrow due to the usual sickeness, fever, flu and sore throat. Guess it's all due to the weather. Hate falling sick, especially fever. Coz it'll make me feel damn terrible!! So, when I was going home from the doctor, I boarded a 162. The main point! I got a shocked when I boarded the bus!!! It was beautifully "renovated" with sofa seats, bar counter seats, MTV channel with free downloads of wallpapers when you on your bluetooth, etc. It was really beautiful and stylo! Too bad the distance was only for a short while~! This bus is actually catered for a period of time for free shuttling around Town area for party goers by Nokia. Really a very nice experience, and it'll be good if most of the buses are changed to this.  "bar counters" seats
 NICE!!
 Beautiful, ain't it??
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
nice bus! @ 3:01 PM |
|
On MC for today and tomorrow due to the usual sickeness, fever, flu and sore throat. Guess it's all due to the weather. Hate falling sick, especially fever. Coz it'll make me feel damn terrible!! So, when I was going home from the doctor, I boarded a 162. The main point! I got a shocked when I boarded the bus!!! It was beautifully "renovated" with sofa seats, bar counter seats, MTV channel with free downloads of wallpapers when you on your bluetooth, etc. It was really beautiful and stylo! Too bad the distance was only for a short while~! This bus is actually catered for a period of time for free shuttling around Town area for party goers by Nokia. Really a very nice experience, and it'll be good if most of the buses are changed to this.  "bar counters" seats
 NICE!!
 Beautiful, ain't it??
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|