Today is already the 5th Dec, which means tml is 6th, then day after is 7th, and 14th Dec will arrive soon!!! Which means it'll be our KL trip!! I'm really darn excited, though it's only a trip to M'sia. At least I still can put down my work for the time being and enjoy myself with my friends and Gabby. This time round, Shem's boss had given us lots of tips and suggestions, and I guess it'll be helpful to us. I have even bought some of the neccessities already. No! It's not Kiasu! Hehe... Just that I didnt want to do things last min again, else I might forgot some stuffs. Coming Sat will be my engineer's church wedding, followed by Gabby's grandmother birthday buffet at his house. Woo~ Excited about the church wedding coz I can see Shem's Boss' baby!!! Baby Zoe is super cute!! Next Monday will be the wedding dinner, then followed by our trip. There'll be a christmas dinner with the CFE group on the 22nd then it'll be our own christmas party!!! SO EXCITED.....! somewhere too far for us to find. |