Down to town yst after work with Shem. Went to walk around in search for dresses for D&D which will be on next friday~! I didn't even realise that it's on next week until TG, Shem and I chatted about D&D. Found 2 dresses which is very much to my liking, but I couldn't decide, so have to wait for Gabby to give me comments before I can buy it. Definately will drag Gabby down to buy my dress tml! Shem had her mind on the tube dress at Urban & Co. already, and we went to search for Urban & Co. at Wisma, but it had already closed down! So she seems so distracted while we were looking around. Hurhur.... Met up with the guys at 8+pm, had dinner at Cine's Pasta Mania then proceeded to The Cathay. Had been anticipating for "Death Note 2: The Last Name" ever since I watched the first part. So, I finally managed to catch the movie yst night with Gabby, Shem and Roy~! It's so engrossing, funny and nice! There's some scene where "L" is super hilarious with his funny looking mask. If you guys caught the first part, you definately have to catch the second part... This movie has overwritten my others fav movie to be top on my list. Hurhur.... A really recommended japanese movie. Though I didn't expect the ending to be the way it is, but it's still freaking nice! Been ages since I managed to catch a real good jap movie. =D somewhere too far for us to find. |