Yeah! It's a few more hours to go before our trip!! SO DARN EXCITED~! Practially no mood to work today. Left workplace earlier than usual today. Will be going to VivoCity to Build-a-bear later...~! In any case you guys are wondering what I'm talking about, it's the store where you can customise your own bear. This outlet has more clothings for the bears compared to other outlet and it's real nice. In fact, I'm just paying for the bear for my youngest sis as her x'mas present and a very advanced b'day present. It's interesting to make your own bear isn't it? Hurhur.... Now still waiting for Gabby to reach my place before we drive there with mummy, pamela and amanda. Gosh, I haven't finish packing my bag. I think I better finish packing soon, else it'll be quite rush and I'll sure forget packing some stuffs. Anyway, gotta thanks to Sweety and her mum for the x'mas present and the kimchi~! It's really nice!!! Love it! THANKS AUNTIE~!!!! somewhere too far for us to find. |