TP at 1.55pm today. Woke up earlier to head down to AMK central to take the photo in any case I should pass. It suddenly rained heavily and the wind was very strong! Was really affected by the rain as I was afraid I couldnt see properly for my TP later on. Reached SSDC at 12pm and I waited till 12.35pm to report for my TP. As I sat there waiting and looking at other students taking TP and practical, I was really feeling darn nervous till I feel like vomitting. Warm-up sucks and I practically forgot to do this and that. That really demoralised me!!! Finally, the time for TP has arrived, still feeling very nervous. Told myself to calm down and treat it as any normal revision. Some mistakes here and there..... I was finally able to relax when I went back to SSDC. My results? ................................ ............................. ........................ ................... .............. .......... ...... ... .. . YES I PASSED MY TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really no words could describe how I felt. When I finally parked the car after the test, the tester told me to follow him to the office. At that time, I felt that I still have a chance! Indeed enough, I finally managed to pass!!! Luckily, I didnt get any demerit points in the circuit and the tester told me that I'm good in the circuit. Hehe... Watched the video then waited for about 1 hour to 2 hour just to apply for the license. Then another 15 mins to get my booklet back. Finally able to leave SSDC at 5pm. Feeling really really very elated!! Will be meeting Gabby later on for dinner as a celebration. I'm such a HAPPY GIRL TODAY! Thanks to Liling dearie for SMSing me all the way from down under! Love ya dearie~! Also gotta thanks everyone for their wishes~! Love you all....~! somewhere too far for us to find. |