Went for the Motor Show at Suntec today afternoon. Not as nice as I expected, but I managed to spot a few beautiful and stylo cars. Saw the WRX auto transmission car, and it's really nice~! My current dreamcar!! Hehe... Not realistic now as I know I cant afford a car and I wouldn't want to buy a car then suffer every month. Well, but if I can afford a car, I guess I'll still go for smaller cars like Suzuki Swift. Ok, offtrack. =D Queued for the tix to the 7.30pm stun performance by Russ Swift at 5.30pm and the queue is super long! Almost thought we wouldn't get the chance, but luckily, we managed to get the tix to the stun performance. We walked and walked and walked till it's time for the stun performance. Super tiring by then. The stun performance is really awesome~! Imagine doing parallel parking at a high speed plus tight space? Yes! Russ Swift did it!! Really impressed by his performance....! A never to be miss performance for every motor show I guess. Finally able to leave the motor show area at 8+pm and by then, we were famished, thirsty and hungry. Imagine walking around for about 4 hours plus? After dinner at Carls' Jr., it's time for arcade time again! We played the kiap kiap machine again and this time round, we weren't so lucky as we had to slowly build up the level to get to jackpot. Still, better than nothing. We spent a total of $40 together and we got a even fuller bag of sweets and a baby tweety bird this time round. ![]() The Baby Tweety Bird ![]() The bigger bag of sweets this time ![]() This car is really nice! zaZen... with swarovski crystals at the rim, handle and sides! ![]() Lexus LF-A. Beautiful! ![]() Another beautiful car from Toyota ![]() Japanese Car. Forgot the name... ![]() Lambo(s) ![]() WRX auto transmission Took Daddy's car to try driving just now. Gabby accompanied me and I can say it's super stressful with him beside me. He had to guide me as I'm still a newbie and he went "More to the left. Turn turn turn! Accelerate! Maintain!!" STRESSFUL! But still thankful to Gabby for guiding me as I guess I wouldnt dare to start driving alone. Still more for me to improve. Sleeping time now! *yawnz* somewhere too far for us to find. |