my life. my story

Sunday, November 12, 2006

kiap kiap @ 11:18 PM
What a fun saturday we spent yst again. I had my revision earlier at 1245pm first. Gosh, it rained super heavily and visibility is almost zero. This is the first time I'm driving in such a harsh condition. Almost everywhere were flooded and it's scary going through the water. Instructor told me that I should be able to pass with my standard yst, and I hope so as well!! Getting the jitters now. =/ ARRHHhhhhhHHhhhh....!

Got daddy to pick me up from SSDC as the rain doesn't seems to stop even after I finished my revision. Headed home to watch VCDs then met up with Gabby at 5+pm. Proceeded to meet up with Shem, Roy and Ming Long. Booked our tickets to KL and we had our dinner at golden mile before heading to PS. Main motive to PS is to play the "kiap kiap" machine again!! Hehe... Spent about $9+ on the mini version of sweetland and we ended up getting 1 small toy only (again!). So, we decided to try our luck at the actual Sweetland where you can win the jackpot in order to win the plush toys. Initially, we were elated to get some sweets, then we were addicted by the satisfaction. So we continued and continued, much to our surprise, we got the JACKPOT!!! We won the Pooh plush plus a big ball of sweets~! Shem and I were so happy that we screamed as we didnt expected it and lots of ppl were looking at us. Hurhur.... Our first time playing and we managed to win it. SO DARN HAPPY! Hehe... The game is so addictive!!! Definately will want to try our luck again soon!
Went to GrapeVine after that with Gabby, Shem and MingLong while Roy went to his friend's celebration. All the chitchatting, chilling then finally left at 2am....


The Pooh Bear we won...~! CUTE!


Sweety and Me... -nice background-


Me with the Pooh Bear we won


Sweety with the Pooh Bear


Does this give you the x'mas feel?


Xmas "trees" outside PS


I like this!!! Waterfall x'mas "tree" along orchard


One of the beautiful x'mas tree in the metro sales area @ Paragon


Outside Tangs


Heeren


somewhere
too far for us to find.