my life. my story

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

intermediate @ 9:54 PM
1st lesson of the intermediate yoga lesson today. Yeah, we've already reached the intermediate stage, and yet I didnt see any effect on myself. Hurhur.... BUT! Intermediate is really tedious compared to elementary. Now my arms feel very weak, hopefully my arms won't ache tml. Feels really good after the workout... Will try my very best to do at home as well. *cross fingers*

It's been ages since I last drove. The last time I drove was during my TP in June. Counting for 4 months plus, hope I dun forget how to drive tml for my revision. I seems to have forgotten the steps for parallel parking. TP IS COMING SOON!! FEELING SO NERVOUS! Really hope I can pass this time round.... But still, I do not have any confidence. =/

We'll be going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo, what about You You You??......
YEAH, will be going to the zoo this coming sat with Gabby, Shem and Royston again. The previous time we went, it was too late and plus it rained halfway. So we didnt get to see much animals and the zoo was closing. SO EXCITED! Hurhur...

The following months expenditure will be high! Red bomb, Christmas, D&D.... When can I strike lottery??? D&D programme seems nice and I'll definately be looking forward.... =D

somewhere
too far for us to find.