Today is already the 27th of Nov, which means December is approaching in 3 days later...~! Without us realising, 2006 is ending soon. Fast isn't it? I think I should set my 2007 resolutions soon. Hurhur... This december, there's a lot of programmes lined up for me. I'm so darn excited about december! Starting of dec, it's Gabby and my 2nd yr anniversary. Followed on, 9th and 11th dec will be my engineer's wedding. Then will be our KL/Genting Trip!! Followed closely after the KL trip will be Christmas, New Year and finally UTAC D&D'07. Woo... So so so so looking forward! Gonna chiong F.O.S! Hehe... Planning another HK trip with the girls next yr and a trip to Taiwan with Gabby, Shem & Royston. Hopefully it'll work out and I can fufill my plan of travelling at least once a yr. Hehe... Ending my day in the office, I was so damn lucky to get my personal cupboard jammed and it couldn't be opened! Blame it on myself, I unlocked the cupboard to get some wet tissue. Accidentally, I unlocked and locked it. Then when I closed the 2nd layer, it was stucked! I couldn't open it nor open the rest of the cupboard. Arrgh~ The only way is to get the facilities dept to help me break the lock I guess. Luckily, I've taken my bag out. =/ Not forgetting, while I was making my way to the bus stop after work, the bus splashed water onto me!!! THANKS BUS UNCLE leh! What an unlucky evening! ARRGH....! somewhere too far for us to find. |