my life. my story

Thursday, October 05, 2006

work shem in hk @ 8:45 PM
Shem muz be enjoying herself in HongKong now.... while we're still slogging here in Spore. Hurhur... Well, I had my fair share of that during June, so no complains. Hehe....

Was almost all alone at work today as Shem and my boss is not around. Had wanted to take a half day leave or MC today as I wasnt feeling too gd in the morning. Plus I thought I had to help shem's boss to settle some shipment, ended up having to do it tml only. But as I was already feeling better in the late morning, I didn't take any leave. While I was working, I was imagining Shem landing in HK, enjoying herself in HK. Hurhur.... I wanna go to HK again next yr!!!!

Didnt have much work to do in the morning and was feeling super bored and no one to chat with. Suddenly in the afternoon, all the work came in last min and I ended up doing OT again. Of coz I don't mind doing OT, coz OT means extra money in my pocket. Hope to reach my OT target for this month....

somewhere
too far for us to find.