Just read my coy's email online and I realised that there'll be someone who's so idiotic and stupid enough. The FB (engineer whom I hate), emailed me at 2+pm asking me to do her work. Ok, if she emailed me in the morning, let's say 9+am, I can still understand. But the main thing is that I'm on MC due to my infected eye due to haze and throat problems. If I nv even appear in the office the whole morning or afternoon, isn't it understandable that I'm on leave or on MC? How stupid can she be? LOLx... My boss replied her telling I'm on MC. Aiyah, my boss shouldnt email her...!!! Should let her find out herself and let her learn of her own stupidity!!!!.... So darn happy now as she asked me to do her work, and yet I'm not able to do so!!!! =P Off to rest now... Hopefully my eye gets better soon. somewhere too far for us to find. |