It's the weekends again~! I managed to survive at work for the past 2 days when Shem wasn't around. Luckily, time flies by quite fast and it's off work for me. Gabby came to fetch me after work to head to Balestier. Intention was to buy a pair of track shoes from the sports link where his friend was working, so as to get the discount. Hurhur... Finally got a new pair of track shoes and it means I can start my jogging plans~! So excited to start next week....~! Hopefully I can endure the jog as it has been sucha long time since I jogged. =D Proceeded home after having dinner with his friend. Rested for less than 10 mins and we headed down to my grandpa's shop with my sisters for our mid autumn festival celebration. All the usual mid autumn stuffs, candles, sparkles, lanterns, mooncakes, pomelo, etc.... ![]() ![]() ![]() Amanda ![]() Pamela ![]() Me! Blurred version ![]() Blurred version of Gabby as well... ![]() Lots of burning candles ![]() Gabriel's and Sharon's creation ![]() Sparkles ![]() Traditional Lanterns~! (my fav pic) Will be going for movie at the new Vivo City tml!! So excited!!!! Had already booked the tix to "World Trade Centre" since Thurs. Hurhur... Kiasu right? Hopefully it'll be nice.....! somewhere too far for us to find. |