Sunday, October 15, 2006
death note @ 9:02 PM |
|
It's Sunday again and as usual, working tml AGAIN. Erks.... Really starting to hate this job coz of some idiot engineers who always seems to take me for granted. Now, I no longer let them use me as a stepping stone. I'll just reject them straight when they asked me to do their work, as they are not my boss, and I've my work to do as well. I do not work for them, neither I'm obliged to do it for them. Last friday, I was busy with a presentation for one of my boss, and these 2 one of a kind engineers asked me to do their work. I told one of them I couldn't do it for her, but she insisted! Saying that it'll take me 10 mins only blah blah blah. No matter how I insisted I was busy, she still insist I do it for her. To shut her up, I did it for her. My boss knew of the matter, thus he told me that if next time they still did the same thing, just reject them as our work is more impt. But those idiot engineers nv seems to understand that. IDIOT FB AND her SUBORDINATE!!! Erks....! On a lighter note, Gabby came to fetch me after work on Friday. Headed down to Cine for dinner then movie. Caught the sneak for "Death Note". Really recommended show, currently one of my fav movie. The actor "Kenichi Matsuyama" starred as "L", a world's top rated detective and he's just a teen. He's really cute in the movie though his image looks ghastly. He only uses 2 of his fingers to hold his lollipop, cup, potato chips, etc! CUTE!! Hehe... Definately will anticipate "Death Note:The Last Name" to be release in Spore. Left: Tatsuya Fujiwara, Right: Kenichi Matsuyama Go catch the show!! It's really nice...~!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Sunday, October 15, 2006
death note @ 9:02 PM |
|
It's Sunday again and as usual, working tml AGAIN. Erks.... Really starting to hate this job coz of some idiot engineers who always seems to take me for granted. Now, I no longer let them use me as a stepping stone. I'll just reject them straight when they asked me to do their work, as they are not my boss, and I've my work to do as well. I do not work for them, neither I'm obliged to do it for them. Last friday, I was busy with a presentation for one of my boss, and these 2 one of a kind engineers asked me to do their work. I told one of them I couldn't do it for her, but she insisted! Saying that it'll take me 10 mins only blah blah blah. No matter how I insisted I was busy, she still insist I do it for her. To shut her up, I did it for her. My boss knew of the matter, thus he told me that if next time they still did the same thing, just reject them as our work is more impt. But those idiot engineers nv seems to understand that. IDIOT FB AND her SUBORDINATE!!! Erks....! On a lighter note, Gabby came to fetch me after work on Friday. Headed down to Cine for dinner then movie. Caught the sneak for "Death Note". Really recommended show, currently one of my fav movie. The actor "Kenichi Matsuyama" starred as "L", a world's top rated detective and he's just a teen. He's really cute in the movie though his image looks ghastly. He only uses 2 of his fingers to hold his lollipop, cup, potato chips, etc! CUTE!! Hehe... Definately will anticipate "Death Note:The Last Name" to be release in Spore. Left: Tatsuya Fujiwara, Right: Kenichi Matsuyama Go catch the show!! It's really nice...~!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|