I just realised that the week really passed by us without us realising. Whenever Monday is over, Friday will come in a blink~! Well, that's good isn't it? Hehe... This week have been quite good, not so busy as last week. Went to catch the supposingly Jackie Chan's blockbuster of the year, "Rob-b-hood" with Gabby, Shem and Roy at The Cathay after work. As usual, e 2 of us have to wait for the 2 guys. So Shem and I went to walk around the new Daiso at PS. Haven really shop finish and Roy have reached. So went to have our dinner before heading for the movie. Just on time for the movie. The movie is really recommended. You can laugh all the way from the starting of the show till end of the movie. Quite a hilarious and nice movie. The BB is super super super cute!!!! I like the BB!!!! Today was also quite an enjoyable day at work. Shem and I have been laughing and laughing almost the whole day since early morning when we were having our breakfast when Shem's boss came to join us. The 2nd funniest thing of the day is that the 'Simpson' (sickening engineer) made a fool out of himself! LOL hilarious joke of the day. Haha.... We kept discussing about him after the movie while having beancurd at Selegie. Hurhur.... Tml will be heading to Chinatown to buy mooncakes. Hopefully will be able to find the shop easily.... It's time for my "Wei Xiao Pasta" again! *run away* somewhere too far for us to find. |