Monday, September 04, 2006
bday&RSAF @ 10:45 PM |
|
Haven been blogging frequently as I was busy watching "Goong-Princess Hour". This show is damn addictive and damn nice! I sacrificed my 7pm to 9pm show show for it. Hehe... The lead actors are damn handsome!!!! -drools- Wanna get the VCDs and watch it again. Hurhur.... Had my advance 21st birthday celebration on last saturday, 2nd Sep. It's really difficult being a host, but neverthless, it's already over. Really glad that alot of my friends were able to attend to celebrate with me. First of all, gonna thanks Samantha, Hanxiang, Priscilia& BF, Garrick, Joseph&Valerie, BaiKai&Serene, Shirong, XiangHui, Alex, Shem, Royston, Liqing, ChuanZhi, PuiKwan, WenJun, HuiPing&BF, MingLong for attending and the presents....~! Last but not least, gonna thanks Liling dearie for her warm wishes all the way from down under!! Thanks dearie~! Really surprised when I received the card+CD today from ya..... *big hug* Will upload the pics once my desktop is back to normal. Went to RSAF open house 2006 yst with Gabby. We had to walked about a 10 mins walk to the open house as we were being stopped by the army personnel right ahead. Damn tiring and hot~! Along the way to the open house, we saw quite a few of the fighter planes flying. Super duper loud and stylo! The apache is nice as well. I like the F15~! Nice...!!! The planes look magnificent...! Took quite a few pictures, but couldn't upload as I mentioned, I've to wait till my desktop returns to normal. Will definately be looking forward to next yr's open house again.
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Monday, September 04, 2006
bday&RSAF @ 10:45 PM |
|
Haven been blogging frequently as I was busy watching "Goong-Princess Hour". This show is damn addictive and damn nice! I sacrificed my 7pm to 9pm show show for it. Hehe... The lead actors are damn handsome!!!! -drools- Wanna get the VCDs and watch it again. Hurhur.... Had my advance 21st birthday celebration on last saturday, 2nd Sep. It's really difficult being a host, but neverthless, it's already over. Really glad that alot of my friends were able to attend to celebrate with me. First of all, gonna thanks Samantha, Hanxiang, Priscilia& BF, Garrick, Joseph&Valerie, BaiKai&Serene, Shirong, XiangHui, Alex, Shem, Royston, Liqing, ChuanZhi, PuiKwan, WenJun, HuiPing&BF, MingLong for attending and the presents....~! Last but not least, gonna thanks Liling dearie for her warm wishes all the way from down under!! Thanks dearie~! Really surprised when I received the card+CD today from ya..... *big hug* Will upload the pics once my desktop is back to normal. Went to RSAF open house 2006 yst with Gabby. We had to walked about a 10 mins walk to the open house as we were being stopped by the army personnel right ahead. Damn tiring and hot~! Along the way to the open house, we saw quite a few of the fighter planes flying. Super duper loud and stylo! The apache is nice as well. I like the F15~! Nice...!!! The planes look magnificent...! Took quite a few pictures, but couldn't upload as I mentioned, I've to wait till my desktop returns to normal. Will definately be looking forward to next yr's open house again.
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|