my life. my story

Thursday, September 14, 2006

b'day @ 7:44 PM
Finally, after a week, I got my CPU back from the HP repairs centre. They had promised that it'll be ready in 3-5 days, but it took them a week! Angry with them and when I called, they didnt even know the real problem and the almost wanted to reformat my PC. Luckily, I stopped them as I had lots of stuffs inside. Else, I'll give them hell.

Wanted to blog about a lot of things, but I've forgotten what I wanted to blog about. Let me recall....
1st of all, wanna thanks Shem sweety and Keith for giving me my mini 21st celebration on my b'day during lunch. They got me a mini Hello Kitty cake from Polar as a form of surprise. Really gotta thanks them a lot!! On my birthday, I went to work as usual and yet early in the morning, I heard some stuffs from Shem that really spoil my morning. Didnt really wanna spell it out here, but luckily I did felt better in the afternoon. PuiKwan and WenJun sent me an e-card from Hallmark that is really super cute and that really brighten up me from the unhappy issue.

After work, I went home first while Gabby heads home from camp to prepare to meet me. He mentioned that he'll meet me only at 830pm, then while I was changing at 830pm to prepare to head downstairs to wait for him, he appeared in front of me with a bouquet of roses for me when I opened my room door! Aww...~! Really a big surprise from Gabby. THANKS GABBY!!!!! After that, we just headed to town for movie and dinner. Though didnt really celebrate, but the thought of the surprise, it really made me smile. =D


Mini Hello Kitty Cake from Shem and Keith

Roses from Gabby~!

Sunflowers by the road all for IMF2006

HUGE Koko Crunch!!!!

That's all for now. Will upload more pictures soon~!.....

somewhere
too far for us to find.