Sunday, September 17, 2006
the banquet @ 4:35 PM |
|
Suprisingly, " The Banquet" is nice. Compared to " Seven Swords", this is alot way much better. The movie, "Seven swords" is the more unforgettable movie which I've watch. I fell aslp during that movie and nv woke up until it finished coz it's super boring. Hurhur.... Even since that show, I've a fear for such movie. But, luckily, I didnt fell aslp during the movie yst as it was nice. Main temptation for the movie would be Daniel Wu, else I dun even think I'll consider watching it. =D After the movie, as we're making our way to the carpark, Shem sweety msged us checking where we were as she and royston had no where to go after their movie. So, Gabby and I went to fetch them from cityhall and we headed for supper at Lavender. Had a very small proportion of a nice wanton mee and a super oily crispy oyster omelette. Sat there chatting after that while listening to those 60s to 80s songs. erks, didnt understand why they would be broadcasting such songs. Haha.... We were imagining what will become of us 40 yrs later. Maybe we will be sitting at a coffeeshop, listening to Jay Chou's song as by then, his songs will already be considered old like the 60s to 80s songs nowadays? Hurhur.... Send them home after that and we headed home as well....
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Sunday, September 17, 2006
the banquet @ 4:35 PM |
|
Suprisingly, " The Banquet" is nice. Compared to " Seven Swords", this is alot way much better. The movie, "Seven swords" is the more unforgettable movie which I've watch. I fell aslp during that movie and nv woke up until it finished coz it's super boring. Hurhur.... Even since that show, I've a fear for such movie. But, luckily, I didnt fell aslp during the movie yst as it was nice. Main temptation for the movie would be Daniel Wu, else I dun even think I'll consider watching it. =D After the movie, as we're making our way to the carpark, Shem sweety msged us checking where we were as she and royston had no where to go after their movie. So, Gabby and I went to fetch them from cityhall and we headed for supper at Lavender. Had a very small proportion of a nice wanton mee and a super oily crispy oyster omelette. Sat there chatting after that while listening to those 60s to 80s songs. erks, didnt understand why they would be broadcasting such songs. Haha.... We were imagining what will become of us 40 yrs later. Maybe we will be sitting at a coffeeshop, listening to Jay Chou's song as by then, his songs will already be considered old like the 60s to 80s songs nowadays? Hurhur.... Send them home after that and we headed home as well....
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|