my life. my story

Sunday, August 20, 2006

present @ 10:27 PM
Erks feeling so fat now with all the fatty meat intake at Seoul Garden @ Bugis with Gabby just now. Initially, we wanted to have Pasta Mania, but suddenly thought of the 1 for 1 Seoul Garden voucher. So, we had Seoul Garden instead. Tom Yam chicken still so delicious~! We had only 1 round of meat and 2 rounds of steamboat stuff and we both were damn full! After dinner, we walked around with the intention of getting my MP3 as my 21st present from Gabby. Not much electronics stores around Bugis, and we were lazy to walk to Sim Lim. Instead, I bought a top. Hurhur... But gotta control myself, else I sure get a few more. Hehe...

Headed down to AMK Courts to look for the MP3 I wanted and Gabby got it for me immediately.
THANKS GABBY for the advanced present! I love it loads.....~!
Home sweet home after that for Man-U match and "Mei Nuu Chu Fang"!!!....

somewhere
too far for us to find.