my life. my story

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Gabby's Birthday @ 12:20 AM
Damn angry with some issue in the coy. This particular issue have been dragging for months and it's still unsolved. Only till today when it's already over, they just solved it in the most direct way. But! Fyi, the whole issue is not solved yet! If they still are unable to give me a satisfied answer by some time, then well, no choice I guess. They better don't blame me by then, I'll also solve that issue in the most direct way. Thinking what is it all about? Then continue to work hard and think, coz I'll not reveal it as well. =D erks! Angry lah~!

Look at the time now. I'm still awake when tml I still have to report to work. Hack care! Coz Wednesday will be a public holiday!!! Yeah~! Tml is my dearest Gabby piggy's birthday. 2nd yr celebrating for him, and more to come!! Hehe... Get what I meant? Plans listed out.... After work, will meet him for fireworks, dinner followed by movie. Hopefully there wont be any hiccups along the way.

Btw, this show is nice....!

Wei Xiao Pasta.... Anticipating for episode 5 which is next monday? Arrgh... =(

Zhang Dong Liang look suave in the show!!!!! Some pictures to prove my point. Hehe.....

Cool~!!!!


Anyway, by the time I finish with this post due to my ever lousy internet connection (gonna call them and screw them one fine day), the clock has already striked 12am when I'm supposed to start posting at about 11.40pm. 12am plus now, which means, it's my Gabby's birthday.....! Hereby wishing my piggy
Happy Coolest 22nd Birthday~! May we be together for a nong nong time, may all our wishes come true. Let's work hard towards it!

somewhere
too far for us to find.