my life. my story

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

zidane @ 9:29 PM
Well, the whole purpose of this blog is solely on behalf of sweety Shem. This is purely our own thinking about the world cup final game, Italy VS France. No offence to anyone....

"ARRGH! ITALY ITALY ITALY!!! WHY WHY WHY???!!!!!!"

I believe that you guys should know who's the winner for 2006 World Cup right? (if dunno, go bang ur head) The most impt topic for this post : Why Zidane?!

The most shocking incident of the final game, that is Zidane head-butting Materazzi! Why did he do it, what made him do that?? Well, from all the news we've gathered these 2 days, was that Materazzi had provoked him, saying his was "Son of a terrorist whore", etc. OMFG! How can he do that?!!!! Can you imagine what's Materazzi's comment on that? "I'm ignorant, I don't even know what that means" CRAP~! Do you believe his words? erKs... Newpaper stated that the Italians had did all they can to provoke Zidane. Ok, to me, I think it's kind of despicable if they really did that. That made Zidane being given a red card and put his team in jeopardy. It's really bad to see him leave this way.... Poor Zidane. But Zidane got the golden ball award~!!!! Cheers to that....

PS* No offence to any fans out there. Just a penny for my thought after reading the newspaper.

somewhere
too far for us to find.