Suddenly having this urge to blog, so here I am. =D There's this new guy who seems to be getting onto Shem's and my nerves everytime he open his mouth. He's freaking rude, arrogant, irritating, etc. You name it, you got it. Hurhur... Everytime he goes "Shem ar.....", I feel kind of irritated! It's like he dunno Shem well, and yet he call Shem by her short form, I feel so irritated for Shem. Poor her.... Today, he just turned to us, "Can I have some printing paper" Erks! I cant stand his voice. So in order for him to stop calling us often for papers, I gave him quite a few. Hehe.... He better dun call us in the morning tml, it'll totally spoil our day! Too much irritating things he've done for me to list down. Just imagine an irritating person sitting behind u and u can understand how we felt. CANT STAND HIM! Arrogant piece of shit! =D Forget about that idiot, we still have nice ppl around our dept to brighten up our day. Hehe.... Without me realising, I've been in UTAC for about half a yr soon. Funny enough, I doesnt hate this working life in UTAC like what I used to hate when I'm in MOM. I guess it's just the job scope. My contract will be ending soon, and finally, I'll be converted to a perm staff. Hope everything will go on smoothly. The Gateu Affairs is repeating! I'm gonna run to watch again. It's damn nice! The Sun Yule is cute! Hurhur.... CIAO.... *runs away* somewhere too far for us to find. |