my life. my story

Saturday, July 08, 2006

shopping spree @ 9:46 PM
Had been on a shopping spree recently. Feeling so guilty~! Gotta control my spending I guess. Went to Marina Square on wednesday and bought one 3 quart and a skirt. Little Match Girl was having a 30% sales, how can I not buy something from there? Hurhur... The skirt I bought from there was only $34.30 after the discount, original price was $49!!! Cheap can. Hehe... I finally managed to get a 3 quart which is to my liking.

Finally met up with Huiping yst and yes!, we went on a shopping spree as well. Hehe... We went for our dinner at MOS burger first then went to Wisma Isetan. Our whole idea of going to town was to go to Far East, but we spent about 2 hrs at Isetan and till it closed. Bought another skirt and top from Isetan. Wanted to get another top from Mango, but luckily, Huiping managed to control me. =D But I like that top!!! I wanna get it soon~!! Hehe...

Left Isetan at about 10pm and she headed home while I wandered around while waiting for Gabby. He finally reached town at about 10.35pm and accompanied for dinner. Met up with sweety Shem and Royston before our movie as they had just finished watching Superman as well.

somewhere
too far for us to find.